Thanks to blue skies, turquoise seas, and white sands, a summer beach wedding is just as popular now as it has always been.
If you're planning a wedding by the sea, you'll definitely want to consider what kind of dress will be the most comfortable to wear through the sand and under the summer sun.
Some important things to keep in mind when choosing a dress for a beach wedding:
- Go for light and airy fabrics like chiffon and silk, which provide breathability and movement.
- Lace bodices and skirts with slits also provide airflow.
- A billowing skirt is comfortable to wear and looks beautiful moving over the sand.
- A short wedding dress is perfect for a casual beach wedding and eliminates straggling sand.
- If you want something elegant, remember to keep it free-flowing and lightweight.
SHORT BEACH WEDDING DRESSES
Short in length, but definitely not short on style. Go for a beach wave hairstyle, slip on a pair of sparkling flat sandals, and you're set for a casual and carefree day by the sea.
LACE BEACH WEDDING DRESSES
Whether it's a full-lace wedding dress or just a touch of lace on the bodice, this design element offers breathability (which you'll need for a summer's day on the beach) and femininity. Lace can channel everything from vintage and bohemian vibes to more modern elegance, making it a truly flexible style.
ROMANTIC BEACH WEDDING DRESSES
Just because you're having an easy breezy wedding by the sea doesn't mean your dress can't be elegantly romantic. Layers of tulle, chiffon, and lace all add to the romantic feel, as well as give you the comfort you need to walk down the aisle of sand.