Women Dress Size Chart (inches)
|Hollow to Hem||59||59||59||60||60||60||60||61|
|Hollow to Hem||61||61||61||61||62||62||62||62||62||62|
Bolero & Jacket Size Chart (inches)
Girls Size Chart
|Hollow to Hem||26||30½||33½||36½||38||40||43½||45½||47½||49½||52||54½|
Instructions for Taking Measurements for Standard Size Dress
Pass the measuring tape along the cord you just tied to your waist.
Don't make it too tight, you should be able to fit a finger between the tape and your waist.
Remember to keep the tape leveled in a straight line across the back and the front of your waist.
Don't breath in and pull in your stomach.
HOLLOW TO HEM
Please take this measurement with your shoes on.
Stand upright and keep your feet together,
and hold the measuring tape at your hollow and pull it down to where you want your skirt to end
(for tea and knee length dresses, this will be above the floor).
Double Checking Your Measurements
Measure straight across, about 2.5 cm (1 in.) below the bottom of the sleeve opening.
Measure straight across the narrowest part of the dress.
If the dress doesn't have a defined waist,
A lace full A-line wedding dress with modest round neckline and short cap sleeves, finished off with beautiful lace scalloped hem.
Dress photoed in white, can also be made in ivory.
Working Time: 8-10 weeks
Rush Order please inquire prior to order.
Ordering Your Wedding Dress at Ieie's Dress
We understand how difficult it is to purchase a wedding dress online.
At Ieie's Dress Boutique, we will go through your order with you to make sure you are completely comfortable with your purchase. We are here to provide our professional expertise to assist you making the right selection of any of the below wedding dress designs or styles.
For Standard Size orders, please include measurements for your "bust", "waist", "hip" and "hollow to hem" in the notes section, this will help us expedite your order.
We specialize in custom design services.
If there's a dress you like and it's not on our website,
you're more than welcome to email us a picture of the dress for a quote.
We want our clients to be thrilled with their dress purchase at ieie Bridal and we understand purchasing such an important dress online can be a challenge. We stand behind the quality of our dresses and welcome returns for any reason. Please review our return policy before making your purchase.
- If for any reason you're not satisfied with your wedding dress, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your dress or item.
- We will resolve the issue if we can. If return is the only option, please ship the dress back (post-marked) within 7 calender days.
- Returns and cancellations are accepted on new dresses only.
- Cancellations are processed the same as returns.
- If the dress is without tags or is damaged or has perfume odors, the item will be sent back.
- Deposits for dresses are non-refundable.
- Dresses purchased under payment plan will be treated as abandoned if payments are not cleared within 7 days after dress is completed. Any amount paid prior will not be refunded.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If your item is purchased during "FREE SHIPPING" promotion, applicable shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
Made to Order Dress
- 20% restocking fee are charged on the dress returned if it is a standard size dress with no customization.
- 40% restocking fee are charged if it is a custom size order or standard size with customizations.
Ready to Ship Dress
- In stock ready to ship dresses are fully refunded (less shipping charges), if the dress is returned in it's original condition.
- Missing tags or perfume odor will result in a restocking fee.
- Dresses that's on sale or received discount off the full price are final sale.
- Special orders such as dresses custom made based on a pictures are final sale.
Accessories & Sale Items
- Accessories such as veils, garment bags and belts/sashs have a 20% restocking fee if returned.
- No returns are accepted after the 7 days period.
- Sale and discounted items are final sale.
To Return an Item
- For returns, you must notify us via email as soon as you can to request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#).
- Upon receipt of your RMA#, you must ship back the new and unworn dress or item in its original condition. (No stains, alterations, makeup, alteration, animal fur or hair, etc. Note: if the dress is returned with perfume odor, 40% restocking fee will be applied or the dress will be returned to you).
- The returned item must be shipped out within 7 days of receiving your item (verified by tracking information)
- Any claims of defective dresses will be inspected, and if it is fault on our behalf, your dress will be replaced to you in the same size, color and style.
- Refunds are issued based on their method of payment, and can take up to 1-2 weeks to be processed.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Reviews (0)
- Questions (0)
Thank you for submitting a review!Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Beautiful wedding dress
I searched everywhere for a modest wedding dress that I loved, but all I could find in the stores were strapless dresses with plunging necklines. The design of this dress was so elegant and classy and so so beautiful. I was nervous about ordering my wedding dress online, but I decided to go for it. And I'm not gonna lie, it didn't "fit like a glove" when I got it like all the other reviews I had read. Maybe I put my measurements in wrong, but I was so disappointed. But Wendy was so helpful and offered to take it back and do alterations or credit my account for the cost of the alterations. The lady who I had do the alterations told me that this was a very well made dress (and that means a lot coming from her who has altered probably thousands of wedding dresses). So overall I was so pleased with how my dress turned out despite the hiccup in the middle there.
We Also Recommend