The signature cocktail has been a wedding thing for several years. It's cool, kind of personal, and a stylish way to serve alcohol on your big day.
Sure, you can still set up a bar (open or cash) - because there will be guests who won't prefer whatever signature drink you're serving - but also consider choosing a boozy refreshment, like these 3 colorful cocktails that are as delicious as they are Instagram-worthy.
(recipe by The Crumby Kitchen)
- 1 1/2 ounces KINKY Pink vodka liqueur
- 1/2 ounce KINKY vodka
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces hard ginger beer
- Crushed ice
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Cubed mango for garnish
Blue Crushed Ice:
- Liquid butterfly pea flower extract
- Cold water
In a cocktail shaker filled halfway with crushed ice, combine KINKY vodka, KINKY liqueur, and lime juice. Shake for 30 seconds.
Fill a clear mule mug with crushed ice. Strain vodka mixture into glass. Top with hard ginger beer. Add a layer of crushed blue ice. Garnish with fresh mango and lime wedges.
To make the blue ice: add 4-5 drops of liquid butterfly pea flower extract to each ice cube square in a tray. Fill with water & freeze. Crush ice and layer on top of drinks.
Cranberry and Mango Lemonade Vodka
(recipe by Daily Appetite)
- 2 ounces Vodka
- 2 ounces Mango Lemonade
- 2 ounces cranberry cocktail juice
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Pour in Vodka.
- Pour in Mango Lemonade and gently stir.
- Slowly pour cranberry juice over one of the top ice cubes. This technique will give your cocktail the layered effect. Do not stir.
- Garnish with basil.
(recipe by Bonefish Grill)