Ultimate Laid Back Bachelorette Party Ideas
When most people think about bachelorette parties, they envision a group of women headed to the club, downing shots bought by strangers, and/or throwing cash at a scantily clad dancing man.
We're not saying those things are bad - if that's your cup of vodka, then go for it. But some ladies would rather chill out in the backyard with a glitter-dipped glass of champagne than paint the town red.
If you're one of those ladies, or have a future bride in your life who is one of those ladies, here are some ideas for a super chill bachelorette party.
(P.S. These ideas are especially perfect for brides with a bohemian heart!)
Where the Party At?
A laid-back bachelorette party is best hosted at home, whether at your own or at a friend's or relative's. A home provides plenty of creature comforts and casual vibes.
Start the party by handing out welcome gifts, like a cool tote bag with a pretty robe inside. You might even don the robe as official party attire.
Laid-back Bachelorette Party Activities
+ Serve pomegranate and orange champagne punch with pomegranate seed and mint leaf ice cubes, along with snacks and desserts.
This recipe comes from Foodie Crush:
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds, separated
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 4 cups pomegranate juice
- 3 cups orange juice
- ½ cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 2 bottles (750 ml) Champagne, Prosecco or other sparkling white wine
- 1 orange, sliced
- **To make this non-alcoholic, substitute the champagne with 1 liter orange flavor sparkling soda and omit the orange-flavor liqueur.
- To make the ice cubes: Place 1-2 mint leaves in each space of an ice cube tray. Divide ¼ to ⅓ cup of the pomegranate seeds among the ice cube spaces. Fill with water and freeze for 4 hours or longer, until solid.
- Mix the pomegranate juice, orange juice and orange liqueur in a large punch bowl over the ice cubes. Add the champagne and stir. Add slices of orange juice and the remaining pomegranate seeds to the juice and serve. Add more mint leaves as garnish if desired.
+ Set up a braid bar and weave greens and roses into everyone's hair or provide materials for making flower crowns.
via Festival Brides
+ A meditation circle is the ultimate laid-back bachelorette party activity. Scroll through YouTube for a plethora of guided and instrumental meditations. Find the one that sets the mood for the rest of the party.
via Energy Muse
+ DIY activities get guests engaged and provide hours of entertainment. Have guests paint wine glasses or canvases, make flower crowns or personal arrangements, create a scrapbook, craft candles, bead bracelets, or make their own perfume blends. So many ideas, so little time!